Describe in less than 300 words
Acceptable topics must meet the following criteria:
- Relate to Surrey Police Services or policies;
- Affect a segment of the community, as opposed to a single individual;
- Relate to a strategy of policing, as opposed to a single action by an officer(s);
- Relate to the Board’s oversight mandate, as opposed to day-to-day police operations;
- Not relate to a conduct complaint within the jurisdiction of the Office of the Police Complaint Commissioner;
- Not be a substantial repeat of information presented by the delegate to the Board within the past six months.
The Executive Director keeps track of such matters and if appropriate, refers the Delegate to the appropriate oversight body.